Terms & Conditions - Infinite Journeys Pvt. Ltd. (IJPL)
Please take few minutes of your time to read Infinite Journeys Pvt. Ltd. Rules. Please feel free to seek any clarification from our Travel Planners.
The following Terms and Conditions relate to bookings made for services made with regards to services of one or more of the mentioned services viz : Train Bookings, Air Reservations, Hotel Reservations, Surface Transport, Passport, Visa and other allied services as offered by Infinite Journeys Pvt. Ltd. under its brand name Infinite Journeys and Explore Wild India.
1) All accommodations will be booked for the clients/travelers subject to availability. In case the hotel that we have recommended is not available, we will recommend a similar hotel. The same will be booked for clients/travelers only after clients/travelers approve the changed hotel and the changed (increased / decreased) costs.
2) Upon clients/travelers request, we block the rooms with the hotel authorities. To confirm the rooms, clients/travelers need to pay advance (communicated by us) in our office / bank account within 48 hours after we have communicated the status to clients/travelers. Inability to do so may result in releasing the rooms from our side.
3) Balance amount has to be paid to us within the time limit communicated to clients/travelers. In any case, 100% payment has to be received by us (and reflected in our bank account in case amount deposit is in our Bank account) before clients/travelers departure for the tour. Failing which we retain the rights to release the room and apply to clients/travelers the cancellation charges.
4) Once we have received clients/travelers approval for the hotel, request to change/modify the same may incur cancellation charges as levied by the (booked) hotel authorities/service providers. Every transport company, tour operator and hotel has its own rules concerning the changing and cancellation/part cancellations of orders. The travel agency acts as a sales agent / reseller for the said companies and complies with their rules in exactly the same extent as the companies themselves would when dealing with the clients directly (if applicable).
5) Preponing or postponing the dates will be deemed as cancellation and rebooking.
6) All the Hotels/transporters/service providers reserve the rights to increase the rates without prior notice. Changes in the cost will have to be incurred by the client even if the changes have occurred after oral/written confirmation/part payment/full payment from clients to us. In case the charges are reduced, we will refund the same to clients/travelers.
7) Please note that the check-in and check-out time in the hotels are generally 12 noon (excepting few hotels where it is 24 hours). Early checkin and/or late checkout permissions will be at the sole discretion of the Hotel authorities. Please ask our travel counselor about the exact checkin and checkout time.
8) Correctness of documents : Check immediately after receiving travel documents, whether all the necessary documents are there and whether the dates, names, prices are correct in all the documents and on all the visas, as discussed and advised to us by client/traveler. The traveler/client has to bring it to our immediate notice any deficiencies. Complaints made after 48 hours after we have handed over/emailed the documents or after the start of the trip in regards to the correctness of documents may not be entertained/will be satisfied only within the limits of possibility available at the given moment.
9) We will not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to the property/life of clients/travelers for all reasons beyond our control during the tour. We would not be responsible for changes/extra costs incurred because of delays/cancellation of any mode of transport. Clients/ travelers will not receive compensation/extra expenses from the tour operator, the transport company, service provider or the travel agency.
10) The services sold by the travel agency never contain insurance as a part of the service or the price, if this has not been expressly stated. Travelers will have no right to demand compensation from the travel agency for expenses/unforeseen expenses/extra charges, if the travel agency was not the direct and immediate cause of such expenses. This also applies in case the travel agency has not separately offered the client/traveler the option to buy insurance cover together with the other services sold, or explained the possible consequences of having no insurance cover.
11) We do not operate any hotel or own transport. Though we take utmost care to offer the best services, we will not be responsible for any shortfall in services offered by our associates/hotel/ transporter/service providers or any losses/damages that could have been a result of their services. The travel agency is not the direct provider of any services sold by it, but only an authorised reseller. Therefore the travel agency will not be liable for the quality and quantity of the services of the actual service provider (airline, railway, shipping line, hotel tour operator, car rental company etc). If clients/travelers are dissatisfied with services, we will only be responsible to communicate clients/travelers version/views to the concerned authorities/management of service providers. Compensation (if any) offered by our associates/service provider (airline, shipping line, hotel tour operator, car rental company etc) will be passed on the clients/travelers within 15 days of we receiving the amount. It is though imperative that : 1) Clients/travelers launch an official written complaint to the service provider and obtain the acknowledgement for the same. 2) Obtain the receipts for the (justified) direct extra expenses. 3) The traveler will have to submit the written complaint together with original copies of receipts for the (justified) direct extra expenses for which the traveler wishes to receive compensation via the travel agency within a week at the latest after clients/travelers return from the tour (addressed to the director/partner of the travel agency). Monetary claims not related to direct and documented expenses (moral damages, nervous tension, waste of time etc) is unfortunately not subject to compensation by the travel agency or any other company/service provider.
12) Transport Ticket is a contract between the carrier (transport company/airline/shipping/railway) and the traveler. The contract terms and conditions are presented in fine print overleaf of the tickets or on inserts. Please ask for the same to our travel counselor. Upon buying the ticket(s) the traveler automatically accepts these terms and conditions. No signature is needed from the traveler.
13) Disputes, if any, will be subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
Cancellation Policy and Refund Rules:
Transport Ticket (or Railway Reservations / Air Reservations) is a contract between the carrier (transport company/airline/shipping/railway) and the traveler. The contract terms and conditions are presented in fine print overleaf of the tickets or on inserts or on official websites of the respective service provider. Please ask for the same to our travel counselor. Upon buying of the ticket the traveler automatically accepts these terms and conditions. No signature is needed from the traveler. The said Terms and Conditions also include Cancellation Rules as well as Refund Rules. The same would be applicable to the client. Please do note that Infinite Journeys also charges a small fee as Cancellation Service Charges. The amount as received by the Service Provider by us will be refunded to the clients after deducting our Cancellation Service Charge within eight days of Cancellation. Similarly, each Hotel and Transport Provider has their own Cancellation Charges. The same would be applicable to the client. Please do note that Infinite Journeys also charges a small fee as Cancellation Service Charges. The amount as received by the Service Provider by us will be refunded to the clients after deducting our Cancellation Service Charge within eight days of Cancellation.
This document which, depending on the situation is an offer, a confirmation or an invoice, is – pursuant to internationally accepted practice – a contract between the travel agency and the client/traveler. The object of the contract comprises all the services listed herein (incl. transport tickets, which are thus subject to two contracts). The traveler’s acceptance and/or written or oral confirmation of the order and/or payment of the partial or full amount to the travel agency is considered equal to the client/traveler signing the contract. No physical signature is needed. Placing the order and/or paying (whichever happens first) therefore means that client/traveler agree with all the terms and conditions and information presented in this document as well as with any other information and terms and conditions given to client/traveler by us orally or in writing, or information and terms and conditions that client/traveler could have requested from us before the final confirmation of the order.