Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve
Arguably Maharashtras best wildlife reserve, Tadoba - Andhari is one of the latest additions to the prestigious Project Tiger, making it the third Tiger Reserve of the state after Melghat & Pench. Spread around the serene Tadoba lake, the beautiful deciduous forests consist of open meadows, undulating hills and some dense patches of bamboo, which is ideal tiger country. The forest supports a good variety of wildlife including Tiger, Leopard, Jungle Cat, Wild Dog, Jackals, Sloth Bear, Pangolin, Mongoose, Wild Boar, Gaur, Spotted Deer, Sambar, Flying Squirrel, Barking Deer, Porcupine etc. Tadoba is home to around 300 species of birds including the rare Lesser Adjutant & the Grey-headed Fish Eagle. The forest has a good network of roads, which allow access to various parts of the reserve. Machans at strategic locations also provide great opportunities for wildlife viewing.
- Please go through the Rules and Regulations.
- Rules and Regulations
- Download the Registration Form. (You cannot submit the form online as the undertaking needs to be signed by the participant or any of the parents in case the participant is a minor).
- Registration Form
- Pay the Registration Amount to Register for the Camp.
- Click here for payment options
- Pay Balance Amount at least 15 days before the departure of the camp to confirm your participation for the camp.
Please note in Transaction Remarks add "Participants Name and Camp Code"
Please send us the cheque no / transaction id by email to email@example.com